PROFESSIONAL TRAINING FOR MILITARY AND COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS
Cage Code: 7MVX6
Primary NAICS: 333318
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CAPABILITY STATEMENT
TALON STRIKE is a high fidelity, modular, eXtended Reality (XR) simulation system that provides a versatile and easily reconfigurable environment for both military and commercial training. Using advanced commercial technologies, Talon Strike creates an immersive experience that supports a broad spectrum of applications including tactical aircraft (fixed and rotary-wing), submarines, rigid-hull inflatable boats, high performance automobiles, law enforcement driving, and emergency response vehicles. By using modular controls and launching a different training application, Talon Strike can be reconfigured in less than 15 minutes for routine training, to specialized multi-domain scenario practice, to CONOPS analysis of future high-tech warfare.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE TALON STRIKE IN ACTION!
- Compact and dynamic motion platforms
- Virtual reality hardware/software integration
- Aerial vehicles (fixed wing and rotary), ground vehicles, and heavy machinery
- Cost reduction with affordable electric motion platforms
- Distributed training opportunities with high portability
- Interoperability and easy integration with supplied software development kit
- 6 years of experience with immersive technology in high throughput and demanding environments
- Headquarters based in Central Florida
- Chief Advisor: General Steve Seay – 33 years of active military service culminating as Commanding General, Operation Iraqi Freedom and Program Executive Officer for Simulation, Training & Instrumentation
- C-130J Mixed Reality Pilot Part Task Trainer
- 150+ Four Seat Simulators designed, manufactured, and supported for Dave & Buster’s
- VR Fighter Jets at the San Diego Air & Space Museum operating since Sept. 2016
- F-16 simulators for the US Air National Guard that tour the country for recruitment
- VR Helicopters for Bell Aerospace utilized for the development of future flight controls
- Lunar Rover Simulator for NASA, utilized for research in their Hybrid Reality Laboratory
- Humvee Training Simulators for Raydon Corporation towards US Army Common Driver Trainer Program
- Submarine Simulator for Naval Undersea Warfare Center
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!